“the best”

Ranked #5 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The Grill as it is called here is the best and always has been. The food, service, and atmosphere cannot be beat. The Grill price wise is a sound value considering what you are getting.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,203)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This was recommended by everyone in town to the point that I thought it couldn't really be that good....but it was so great we went twice! We had drinks at the bar and had great friendly conversation with the bartenders and owner. My husband and I are from Orlando, so it was a great way to get to know locals. I tried some incredible game foods like wild boar and oxtail which I never thought I'd venture into. The dining room is beautiful and our server was so knowledgable and went out of his way to make sure our meal was wonderful. A great place with great friendly people!!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We did the Christmas Set meal dinner. Every piece was Delicious!! We sat near the fire place which I had requested and was very nice. The waitress was very friendly and service was great.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place caters to those who are fortunate to have seasonal homes in jackson hole. We were visiting for a few days. We had a reservation for 6:30pm. We arrived a few minutes early. They said it will be a few. Another couple arrived with a fur coat and the hostess said " hello, omg we didn't know you were in town, come with me, we have a table waiting for you. It was almost something straight out of movie.
The menu selection wasn't all that great. There was only one chicken dish. The elk ribeye is $54. The wait staff is not friendly, especially if they know your just passing thru. I don't recommend this place. The workers have the attitude as if SRG is the only and best game in town. My co-workers and I will never eat here again. I highly recommend Trio American bistro.

4  Thank GVrockstar
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderfully attentive Christmas day dinner at the Bar of the Snake River Grill. Excellent Sazerac and Honey Badger cocktails were followed by excellent red wine pairings for the outstanding beef tenderloin and buffalo steak entrees.