“Great dining experience”
Review of Rendezvous Bistro

Rendezvous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rendezvous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple WY
Transit: START Bus picks up next door at KMART.
Description: A favorite of both locals and visitors, the Bistro is considered a signature of Jackson Hole. Sophisticated, yet casual, the American eatery features creative interpretations of classic bistro fare. A warm and lively atmosphere is complimented by friendly, impeccable service.The Bistro offers the only Raw Bar in town, serving fresh oysters on the halfshell, tuna tartare, and oyster shooters. The full bar offers a complete liquor selection, an extensive wine list, specialty cocktails, and beers on tap.A private dining room is available to accommodate parties of up to 25 people.
Reviewed September 4, 2014

If you want excellent food and service while visiting the Jackson area, this is the place to go. This is not your burgers and fries kind of restaurant although they do have a meatloaf and a chicken dish on the menu for the least adventurous diner. From the appetizers right through to the desserts, every mouthful will make you glad you chose this one. There is something on this menu for everyone.
The service is also top notch. They will spoil you, but in a relaxed atmosphere. Nothing stuffy about this place. I could not believe how quickly our food came to the table. Try it, you will like it!

Reviewed September 3, 2014

Had dinner at the bar. It was busy, so I sat at the very far end of the bar. View was of a guy shucking oysters and of the kitchen. I actually enjoyed that view, but I think most would not (I'm in the service industry). Service was slower than in the center of the bar, but ultimately I got what I needed and no complaints here. Food was hot, fresh and well cooked.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

We ate here the first night we were in Jackson Hole before starting on a 7-day Cycle Greater Yellowstone Bicycle Ride and it was SO good, that we went back at the end of our ride. Sat at the bar and had a burger one time; sat at a table the next time. Both dinners were outstanding. Be sure to get a reservation on a weekend night. They get very busy. I would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Great atmosphere, fantastic service, and stellar food. You are going to want a reservation for this place as it was quite crowded when we attended. Very friendly waitress, and the manager was very accommodating when we asked for another chair at our table. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone visiting the town and will certainly be back if I am ever able to travel to Jackson again.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Soups Change Nightly.The Best Carrot,Coconut,Ginger Soup. Night before had Potato/pork belly soup. Not bacon great flavor rich tasting.