“Great Meal and Service”
Review of Rendezvous Bistro

Rendezvous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rendezvous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple WY
Transit: START Bus picks up next door at KMART.
Description: A favorite of both locals and visitors, the Bistro is considered a signature of Jackson Hole. Sophisticated, yet casual, the American eatery features creative interpretations of classic bistro fare. A warm and lively atmosphere is complimented by friendly, impeccable service.The Bistro offers the only Raw Bar in town, serving fresh oysters on the halfshell, tuna tartare, and oyster shooters. The full bar offers a complete liquor selection, an extensive wine list, specialty cocktails, and beers on tap.A private dining room is available to accommodate parties of up to 25 people.
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Although I am not a foodie I must say the Meat loaf was about the best I have had in a restaurant. My wife ordered what she thought was a lite white fish which it turned out not to be. Without hesitation she took the meal and replaced it with something more of her liking. Then the owner came to the table to see if she was enjoying her new meal. That is what I define as a good restaurant

There are newer reviews for Rendezvous Bistro

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Loved the "toad in the hole" (avocado shell with egg, and truffle) and the Asian fried chicken. The menu is very creative and the food really shines. The drinks are also perfectly executed. A great find in Jackson Hole!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We went into the central part of Jackson and talked to a person in a boutique and this was her favorite restaurant. It is not in the central part of town and we might not have noticed it but it is pretty wonderful. I had the Lamb Neck Souvlaki and my friend had a wonderful Pork Chop. Yum...we practically licked the plates! Lots of choices...go there--you won't regret it!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE the tuna tartare. Great service and fun specials every night. If they are backed up, you can usually get a seat at the bar. Always take out of town guests there.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I chose this restaurant for our wedding reception, and it is probably the best dining experiences I have ever had. Everyone we spoke to regarding our reception was helpful, kind, and attentive to our wants and needs. When we mentioned that we did not have a cake planned out, they offered to make one for us (for a small fee), and it was beautiful. They allowed us to have small decorations. And most importantly, they were fine with some of the party arriving after others due to pictures after the ceremony.

We placed in a private room separated from the rest of the establishment by lush, thick curtains. The room had plenty of space for all 16 of us to move around and take pictures in. Our server, Todd, was the most top-notch professional I have ever met. He was quick, attentive, funny, and just a total pleasure to be around. During dinner, we mentioned that we were very impressed by the fact that Harrison Ford has eaten there. He agreed and told us that he was a really great person. Later that night, he brought my husband and I an envelope with a picture of Harrison Ford inside, and well wishes for our wedding. It was so funny and thoughtful, and we're going to put it in our wedding album. I think everyone loved Todd.

The food was absolutely fabulous. Sure stand-outs were the lamb souvlaki and pork tenderloin, cooked to juicy perfection and bursting with flavor. The chefs obviously care a lot about the quality of the dishes they produce, because every flourish and detail was perfectly executed. My only complaint is that I could not eat more. The food was diverse with vegetarian options, and they had an excellent selection of wine, beer, and cocktails (very good and very strong).

As if all of that isn't enough, the cake their pastry chef made for us was gorgeous. It was red velvet, my husband's favorite flavor, and it was so good that even though all of us were stuffed, we each had two pieces. Wow. I don't think I've ever had a cake that good, and unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever have cake that good again!

I'm so glad we chose Rendezvous Bistro, and when (not if!) I return to Jackson, I will definitely return there too!