“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Review of Rendezvous Bistro

Rendezvous Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rendezvous Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple WY
Transit: START Bus picks up next door at KMART.
Description: A favorite of both locals and visitors, the Bistro is considered a signature of Jackson Hole. Sophisticated, yet casual, the American eatery features creative interpretations of classic bistro fare. A warm and lively atmosphere is complimented by friendly, impeccable service.The Bistro offers the only Raw Bar in town, serving fresh oysters on the halfshell, tuna tartare, and oyster shooters. The full bar offers a complete liquor selection, an extensive wine list, specialty cocktails, and beers on tap.A private dining room is available to accommodate parties of up to 25 people.
driggs
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

we don't go out to upscale dinners very often but when we do we like the Rendezvous. The food has always been great as well as the service. We especially like to go in the off season when we get a buy one, get one free entree. You won't be disappointed with this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at Rendezvous Bistro, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for spending your special nights out with us! Excited to see you back in this spring for our off-season special. Cheers!

Tampa, Florida
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went on NY's day evening. It was very crowded, but I was dining alone and the hostess went out of her way to ask patrons at the bar to switch seats so I could have a spot. Food was wonderful, not too expensive for JH

Visited January 2013
Glad to hear that we could accommodate you on such busy night! Thanks for your patience - happy to hear that you enjoyed everything.
Jackson, Wyoming
“Awesome Selection and Tasty”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Service is Wonderful, Staff Friendly ...and Effecient!

The Chef is so good at combine the tastes and flavors.
Went with a group of friends ...All the Dishes were Excellent to Subperb.

Visited December 2012
Appreciate you taking the time to review! I will pass your praises along to our Executive Chef, Joel Tate. Can't complain with "Excellent to Superb" - Cheers!
Providence, Utah
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a great New Years Eve dinner. Everyone at the table seemed happy with their meal, service was fast and server was well informed and could help with our menu questions. Wine was a bit pricey? Twice what it cost in the store. Otherwise a lovely evening.

1 Thank ProvidenceGuys
Thanks for spending such a special night with us! Happy to hear that you enjoyed everything. We like to pride ourselves in offering great value wines. We also just opened a wine store called Bin22 in downtown Jackson. If you stop in there for a bottle and bring it to the Bistro, you get free corkage. Hope this helps. Cheers!
Montana
“One of the best meals I've ever had”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We dined here Christmas eve, and luckily had made a reservation a week in advance - the place was mobbed. We were seated near the bar, and our waiter (Danny?) was superb throughout the meal - always attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. We ordered the smoked quail appetizer, which had a rich cherrywood flavor and was smoked to perfection. My girlfriend had the lamb ragu gnocchi which she said was good, but I suspect there were other things on the menu she would have preferred to order. I had the venison. This is probably my 3rd or 4th time having this and this was far and away the best preparation, along with the best combination of sides: chorizo-bacon wild rice and fried okra. Every bite was delicious, and my date was jealous enough that I had to give her three bites. Though a great many entrees on the menu looked delicious, I would be hard pressed to order anything else if I went back. I would rate this among the five best meals I've ever had.

• Visited December 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review! Once you order the venison, it is so hard to order anything else after that. You've been sucked in! Glad you had a great experience and enjoyed Danny - I will be sure to pass along your praises. Hope to see you back in again next Christmas if not before!