“Great food at reasonable price”

Bubba's Bar-B-Que Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 151 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate supper there and thought it was great. Fast service, very tender beef brisket and outstanding service by our server Megan. I’d recommend this place to anyone looking for good BBQ.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,038)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our breakfast at Bubba's was delicious. Nasim, our waiter, took excellent care of us and checked with us often to make sure everything was okay. Great place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bubbas has one of the best and the most dependable breakfasts in JH; excellent service (my server was Sara, but I’ve never had anything but excellent service here), and the b’fast was first rate. Past visits have shown the BBQ to be very solid, and from a guy from KC, that’s high praise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here after leaving another place that had a 20 minute wait. Bubba's was filled with people too, but we were seated right away and I had a cup of coffee at my seat before I sat down! We were pleasantly greeted by a number of people, placed our order and were served within a short period of time. The food was good and plentiful, and the service great. Nasim was welcoming and attentive.....would recommend Bubba's for a nice breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Happy we stopped in. Everyone very friendly. Great portions, and good price point. Had the Memphis Ribs...excellent.