“Good food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food at Bubba`s was very good. I had a shrimp meal and my husband loved the barBar-B-Que, the sauces were sweet and just a little tangy.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I are originally from a huge BBQ area in North Carolina. I've lived in Texas and had the BBQ there. Nearly anywhere we go in the US, I try the BBQ. This place was definitely very good. The waitress was really nice and friendly. We were seated pretty quickly. And they have SWEET TEA! Made me feel right at home. Looking forward to going back on our next visit to Jackson.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had the beef brisket and it was great. My husband had barbequed chicken and he wasn't wild about it. Said we do just as good at home when we barbeque chicken.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

While my daughter and I were in Jackson WY we had heard that we should try Bubba's. We went for an early lunch and were able to order off their Lunch Special menu. My daughter had their fried fish, coleslaw and fries; I ordered there grilled cheese and coleslaw. For the most part it was good but their coleslaw was tasteless. IMO the entire menu was way over-priced but that's par for the course in the area. They do have a nice salad bar but would be much better if their was a protein on it other than cottage cheese; maybe some type of meat. Overall it was just okay.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy here but it's nice. Service was quick and reliable. I had BBQ chicken- tasty. Our food was ready and served really quickly. Prices were good. If you're lookin for inexpensive BBQ type food then this is your place!