“Love the salad bar!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
State College, PA
“Love the salad bar!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Not much of a barbecue person but I was thrilled to find the fantastic green salad bar in town with this price. Wow look at that variety! Ate there twice, very happy! Cute deco too.

Harrison, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK Meal”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Reading the reviews I could not wait to eat here. We were very hungry upon arriving in Jackson Hole and sought out this restaurant. My husband had the ribs and I had the salad bar. The salad bar was great but the ribs came up short . Ok place to eat .

Visited September 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Good BBQ.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Only had one meal here and it was to go, but it was good (ribs and chicken). Young man up front was very friendly.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“a little disappointed...”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The salad bar had decent selections; the vegetables were okay, but the fruits must have been sitting for a while, as they were beginning to brown or deterriorate in shape.
I ordered a dieter's chicken dish - it was just plain small piece of chicken breast (without sauce) that was overcooked and hard. Some of my friends ordered barbequed ribs and chicken; ribs were fatty and I've tasted better barbequed chickens.
There were some computer problems at the register, and took us forever to pay and leave. It was not as good as I thought or had expected. I hope Bubba gets his act together!

• Visited March 2013
North of Boston
“Let down”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Heard lots about this place, but it wasn't all that cheap and the food was just okay. The salad bar is top rate but a little too cold so some of the items were frozen and the tomatoes were bitter. I got the BBQ chicken plate. This was horrible. The chicken was almost gray. The wing not editable and lots of fat and slime on it. Sort of turned me off. The beans were great as was the potato salad. Would go with a sandwich if I went back. They also added onion rings we didn't order and then proceeded to charge us for them. Thats just not cool.