“Pretty good”

Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Houston, Texas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The place is super cute. The Mexican chocolate latte was AMAZING! The chocolate I ordered was a cake style and a little dry. Cute place to have a coffee and some chocolate.

• Visited July 2014

Sandy, Utah
“Crepes from Heaven”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went here on a trip in June and it delicious. I was alone (husband was working), and it was pouring rain and actually snowed that week too. I sprinted from my car into coco love and was immediately overcome with the amazing aromas of chocolate. I had the maple brown sugar crepes and it was seriously the best "breakssert" I've ever had. I also had the mexican hot chocolate put it was no comparison for the crepes. I highly recommend checking this place out.
Kim

• Visited June 2014
Santiago
“Dessert!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

In Jackson and need a dessert that isn't a giant scoop of ice cream or supermarket cake? This is the place to go! Everything we've tried has been great but I especially recommend the lemon tart. The service here is typical Jackson/tourtist-town mediocre but you'll forget about that when you take a bite of your pastry.

• Visited June 2014
“Dessert heaven!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, delicious creations. My mom and I bought a chocolate cream eclair, a strawberry tart, and a couple of chocolates to share. They were all amazing. Smooth and sweet but not overly sweet so we could enjoy them without them being too rich or heavy. A pretty, upscale shop to get a treat.

Visited June 2014
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Who Can Resist this Yummy Chocolate”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The bites of chocolate are small in size, but pack a flavorful punch. We tried a small sampler of 6 pieces, enjoying one each day on the remainder of our trip. If you've never had small batch, gourmet chocolate then this is a great representation of how good it can be.

• Visited May 2014