“Exceeded Our Expectations!”
Review of Fish the Fly

Fish the Fly
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish the Fly Guide Service is a Jackson Hole, WY based fishing and scenic float guide service. We are a group of passionate guides that are both knowledgeable and patient. We guide on all the Jackson Hole area's major rivers, remote backcountry creeks, and in Yellowstone National Park. We run guided fishing trips year round, both float and wade fishing. We also operate scenic float trips on the Snake River with meals.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My company Sports Marketing USA booked two half day float trips for a group of 14 guests on a corporate incentive trip vacation, and JB from Fish the Fly couldn't have been more accommodating and easy to work with. We had a lot of questions and requests and JB made sure that all our requests were taken care of. Our guests were absolutely thrilled by the fishing trip and had only the highest praise for Fish the Fly and the overall experience. Thank you Fish the Fly for making our guests fly fishing trip one to remember and for being so wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future for our group travel.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My dad and I are novice fly fishermen. Having done several guided trips before, I know from experience that guides can be especially impatient with less talented fly fishermen. That being said, Fish the Fly came highly recommended and their guide, Tim, was superb. We gained a lot of valuable insight and knowledge from Tim. He helped us work on technique and got us catching fish in no time. He recommended flies to use later in the region, and we continued to catch fish all week. Tim took us to great spots and literally pointed out big fish in small water which we then ended up catching on numerous occasions. We caught fish, saw fantastic wildlife (which our guide was naturally very informative and educated about), What a blast!

We could not have better things to say about this trip. Even the lunch was great!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked a half day float trip with Fish the Fly and my guide Will knew the river well. He put me on some nice cutthroat trout. We'll be planning another visit to Wyoming and will not hesitate to book another float trip with Fish the Fly. It was a great experience! Thank you, Jerry B.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tim Smith with Fish on the Fly was a great guide a few weeks ago when we were in Jackson Hole, WY. Tim went above and beyond to get us to the best fishing spots on the river. He worked extra hard to make sure our experience was absolutely perfect. We will absolutely be calling Tim again next time we head back there.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I booked a trip for my 16 year old son and myself and could not have asked for a better experience. Our guide Taylor arrived at our door promptly, even though I forgot to reconfirm the day before!. He was the
> perfect guide for us Very patient with me ( I still need a lot of
> work) and very enthusiastic with my son. We both learned some things
> from him that we hope to use at home fishing. All that being said -
> we had a great day on the river with Taylor, caught some beautiful cutty's and
> can't wait to come back! Could ask for better service.