“Great spot to catch your breath...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cowboy Coffee Co.

Cowboy Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Jackson
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Great spot to catch your breath...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great coffee and tea, strong wifi and friendly service. What more could you want from a coffee shop???

Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Great coffee, so-so service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went to Cowboy Coffee on my way to a tour. The pros are great coffee, extensive food menu and free wi-fi. The cons are overly laid-back (quite possibly stoned but what do I know?) baristas/cashiers. I've encountered an impaired barista or two in my day and have managed okay. It became a problem for me this time when I realized that I was overcharged for my latte. I ordered, was served, and drank one latte but paid for two. I didn't realize it until I was ready to leave and at the rate they were moving, it just wasn't worth the time to have them correct it.

I recommend it for the coffee; just be sure to check your receipt.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Good coffee and breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ate here twice for breakfast while on our trip. Very simple menu for breakfast. Had the breakfast sandwich and the Americano coffee. Small place, but cozy and comfortable.

Visited August 2013
Concord, North Carolina
“Best in the West!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 weeks in Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming this summer -
and this little coffee house had the best! We'd been out for about 10 days, and I
was thrilled to make this find. (We had already headed in one area coffee dive & weren't in there long - it was honestly too yupped-up and hippie-eclectic for us......not to mention the patrons were bringing in toddlers by the dozens - also, they don't 'toast the bagels' - hilarious..... Anyway - kids are fine, but not for us : that early in the a.m., while on vacation, and like being in a daycare). SO - off in our quest once again brought us to COWBOY COFFEE!!! The food was good, and the coffee great! A smaller location and very comfortable - we sat at a small table near the window and relaxed. The staff was nice and helpful as well as knowledgeable. I brought a bag of beans back to ole NC - great stuff!

birmingham, mi
“Great Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

When on vacation this is exactly the local spot I try to find. Great iced drinks. I had to go back the next day for the "new" house speciality frozen drink. It is a blend of banana, chocolate, and peanut butter. Mmmmmmmmm! Give it a try!

2 Thank TKsTravel