“Good food Good Fun”

White Buffalo Club - Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
White Buffalo Club - Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Millward
Transit: Local town shuttle stop one block from the front door, accessing all of Jackson, plus quick service to Teton Village and back.
Description: The White Buffalo Club Restaurant offers a casual dining environment for our members and guests. Featuring the top 2% of USDA Prime meats and one of the best wine lists in Wyoming, The White Buffalo Club Steakhouse and bar is the place for a perfect filet and a great bottle of wine. Wonderful fresh seafood entrees, salads, sides and appetizers round out the menu. Our decor invokes the old world feel of a vineyard tasting room through hardwood flooring, stone walls, heavy wood wainscoting and cabinetry, and luxurious leather upholstery. The distinct dining room wine cellar holds hundreds of bottles of the world's finest vintages. The Boardroom is richly appointed and intimately designed to service your private dining and meeting needs. Fully equipped for business, family, or social gatherings - including private food & beverage service, audio/visual system, wireless internet, teleconferencing and white board. The Boardroom is ideal for strategy or planning discussions, celebrations, or family gatherings. The White Buffalo's attentive servers and bartenders can be on hand to personally service a wonderful breakfast or lunch, a cocktail social, or an evening of private dining.
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food Good Fun”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ambience...appetizers... A wonderful wine list
And the best steak ever
A really fun nite
Great service and a nice atmosphere

Visited January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York City, New York
“Surprise bonus”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We loved the gym and location but had not planned on the Cellars being our "go to" spot for our trip. Food was clean, simple and excellent. Best steak and spinach I have had in a long time. Friendly, funny and upbeat staff. Eclectic mixture of really interesting people.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Story V
Laguna Beach, California
“Great happy hour!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We wanted a light dinner and were staying at the White Buffalo Club. It has a great happy hour. Wonderful wines for five dollars. I had the layered salad and my husband got the sliders (which weren't on happy hour, but were delicious). The bar tender was very friendly and we had an enjoyable time.

Visited October 2012
Mendon, New York, United States
“Best steak ever!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our concierge recommended The Cellars in the White Buffalo Club as the place to get an excellent steak. We were not disappointed. Both my husband and I declared our steaks (a ribeye for him and a filet for me) our best ever. The steaks were served on extremely hot plates and the internal steak temperatures were perfectly maintained throughout our meals. The steaks were simply,but richly flavored with salt, pepper and butter. Our grilled asparagus was bright green and perfectly tender crisp. The parmesan truffle oil fries were fabulous. Service was attentive without being annoying. We loved this place! It was by far the best meal on our vacation.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Deb C
Portland, ME
“Best Steak I've Ever Had”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I ate ate at the Cellar's last night. Hands down, it is one of the best meals I've had in my life. So, with that being said, I will give you a few more details. :)

It was a special splurge worthy night - I used to live in Jackson Hole and am back for a week and I went out with two of my best friends. All I wanted was a great steak - and one friend said that this was the place to go for that, and she was not lying.

I had the NY Strip, one friend had the filet, and one had the Rib Eye - I had a bite of each and each one was perfect. Everything was cooked perfectly to temperature. You order the sides family style - and our boursin whipped mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and onions and mushrooms were also really delicious. I am going to dream about this meal until I am able to go back.

The wine list is extensive - something for every budget. And, the bartender knows how to make a great martini. I've eaten in many Jackson restaurants - this has become my new favorite, I am going to dream about this meal until I am able to go back.

• Visited September 2012