“Interesting”
Review of Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - CLOSED

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Best item is the display on the shrunken heads.... So interesting stuff. Keeps you occupied if you tired of skiing. A little pricy for what it is.

1  Thank Votenochains

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The museum has a lot of bizarre exhibits that are interesting to learn about and my kids really enjoyed themselves. It was a fun way to spend an hour while on vacation. It's a little costly, but I guess that's to be expected in a tourist area like Jackson. Other than the price, it was definitely worth the time and my family enjoyed the experience.

2  Thank Mea37
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a fun adventure in itself. Surprising what is in this museum. Mother and ladies can shop nearby or the whole family will enjoy it. Good choice.

1  Thank LKM5
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Nice little break and indoor activity. I have loved Ripley since I was a kid and this was a neat little trip. Self guided tour to some very odd displays. Fun little tour, clean and unique.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had a rainy day on our Grand Teton vacation and my oldest son (17) requested that we head to Ripley's. There is always no shortage of strangeness in the Ripley's museums and this one was no disappointment.

While I would not pick this as a first choice of things to do while in Jackson, I will say it was a fun way to pass the time while the rain showers passed outside.