“Best coffee in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dolce - CLOSED

Dolce
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Barbecue, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Best coffee in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I love this coffee shop. Awesome desserts, awesome people working there. Christie waited on us and she is super. I've been back almost every day for my blended iced mocha. I'm a Starbucks addict and this is better!

• Visited August 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Twice in a Row”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

One night we had dinner here as our plane had just landed and we didn't know where else to go. We had grilled cheese and everyone's was very good. I had a classic and everyone else had some gourmet combination. They had obscure Jackson Hole sodas and they were kind of expensive but cool to try. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting. I enjoyed my dinner. Then we came back for breakfast one day and although it wasn't extremely delicious, it got the job done. I had oatmeal, fruit, and bacon. The bacon wasn't floppy but wasn't crispy either. The oatmeal and fruit were good, but there weren't many choices for breakfast. I overall enjoyed this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
“servers no good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

ate here the first evening. the staff appeared more interested in greeting their friends than bothering about their customers. would not recommend.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“get the brie grilled cheese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

on a nice afternoon strolling around downtown Jackson, we stopped in here for a sanwich & salad and we werent disapointed! I had grilled cheese with brie, arugala & capricola (?). hit the spot! never thought of grilled brie sandwich but it really worked. nice open atmosphere too!

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have to admit that I thought I didn't want to spend money on a restaurant that focuses on grilled cheese. I'm happy to admit I was wrong.

First off downtown Jackson is beautiful. Parking can be scarce for dinner. We went for breakfast on July 4th. We were a party of 4 adults, no kids.

I had the Elvis (pbj with banana on toasted French bread). It came with potato chips.
My friends had the breakfast tacos.

I would also recommend the Icy Moose for those people who enjoy iced coffee drinks. This is made with almond milk.

The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. I think we spent $20 for 4 people and nobody left hungry.

The restaurant was cozy and I could see how it could get crowded at dinner time. The service was quick and friendly.

All in all it was a great stop for breakfast.

• Visited July 2013