“Gourmet Grilled Cheese”
Review of Dolce - CLOSED

Dolce
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a coffee shop with a nice sandwich selection plus smoothies, soft serve ice cream/yoghurt and assorted desserts. The coffee is first rate and always fresh. The grilled cheese is their specialty. I love the Southwest and the Granny Sandwiches. Excellent ingredients well prepared. My only critique is that the staff is not terribly welcoming or friendly. Fortunately for them the food and treats are too good for me to stop coming back.

1  Thank Howtle
There are newer reviews for Dolce

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This coffee house is located right in the heart of Jackson. It offers specialty coffees as well as delectable baked goods. It boasts a copper trey ceiling that adds to the charm. Great Americano and Caramel-Mocha Latte.

1  Thank Shayne U
Reviewed December 24, 2012

By far the best coffee I have ever had. The coffee is roasted right inside and there are a variety of beans to choose from. Their gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches are excellent. I had the Thanksgiving sandwich and my friend had the Harvest. I went back up to order seconds. After eating those, I got their vanilla custard and my friend got their organic frozen yogurt. I could sit in there all day because the atmosphere is so nice. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this place!

1  Thank Mandy L
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had a gourmet grilled cheese and latte for lunch here after camping in Yellowstone the night before. Dolce is a cool little cafe in the ski-touristy town of Jackson Hole (which apparently has undergone the same transformation as places like Aspen, getting very commercial, and losing some charm). The atmosphere was relaxed and the food and drink were good - the grilled cheese sandwiches are customizable; you can pick your bread and cheese and you always have the option of a free egg on top. A bit pricey, but I think it may have to do with being a touristy town (though, as a tourist, I didn't mind it). The restaurant is attached to a couple other restaurants, which I suspect are owned by the same people, so probably around supper time your options are extended even more (I think the place next door served Mexican cuisine). All in all, a satisfying, if pricey, brunch.

1  Thank IvanHoes_Backpack
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We decided to have breakfast in Jackson rather than Teton Village and spent a little time wandering round checking out the options. As someone who doesn't like eggs (my fault I know) the choice seems to be quite limited - everything is very egg heavy. Dolce was the only place we found that had a great choice beyond eggs. I had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich and my girlfriend had a fantastic banana split, along with hot chocolate, tasty coffee and a great smoothie. Good value for money and service.

If we lived in Jackson, we would probably be in here every morning. Will now look for something even vaguely approaching this back home.

1  Thank Martin D