“A pleasant dinner with excellent service”

Local Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Local Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Broadway and Deloney
Transit: Jackson's S.T.A.R.T. bus stops across the street. (Town Square stop.)
Idaho Falls
“A pleasant dinner with excellent service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I selected Local for our anniversary. Although crowded, our reserved table was waiting. Our server was excellent, the food was good and the atmosphere was lively but nice. I loved the Elk. My husband's steak with pomme frites was okay, the charcuterie was excellent. And although the fried Brussels sprouts sounded good, they were slightly greasy. I will return to try more.

Visited November 2013

New Jersey
“OMG is right!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

They can take something as simple as chicken or pork chops and make it an unforgettable experience. Great ambience, terrific food and wine, and the food is wonderful, inventive, but not too complicated. Great service as well.

Keller, Texas
“OMG!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After the government shutdown forced us out of Yellowstone National Park, we had to find somewhere else to spend our vacation. We ended up in Jackson. Our hotel suggested Local and dinner was fabulous! I wanted to try everything on the menu but didn't have room. The lobster bisque was wonderful. The Wild Mushroom and Spinach En Croute was amazing. The ribeye was incredible. And the sides... we had the asparagus and the potatoes au gratin. I'm sure dessert would have been decadent but we cleaned our plates and had to roll out of the Local. We plan to go back to Jackson and visit Local again!

Boise, Idaho
“Love the food”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nani's is a little restaurant/bar on a side street in Jackson Hole. We always have great, local and organic Italian based food there. The atmosphere is pleasant and comfortable. The servers are knowledgeable and friendly, and the food is amazing!

Idaho
“great meal and worth the expense”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It's hard to believe some of these reviews that aren't positive, I guess we just hit it on a really good day. It may have been a little noisy on the bar side but it didn't interfere with the enjoyment of my meal and I liked that it was a comfortable atmosphere even though I was having a 5 star meal. Yes it's expensive , we treated ourselves and it was worth every cent. Our service was exceptional . We had questions on some of the items on the menu and received good recommendations. I had the elk medallions over a sweet potato puree with huckleberry sauce and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. My husband had a ribeye and it was so flavorful and cooked to perfection. We shared a charcuterie plate with 3 cheeses, definitely pick the Point Reyes Bleu. We also ordered 3 sides: mushrooms, asparagus and the bacon brussels sprouts. All cooked to perfection and don't miss out on the brussels sprouts, it was like having dessert but veggie style. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited September 2013