“Over priced.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Great Harvest Bread Co. - CLOSED

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: What a wonderful bakery and sandwich shop. The owner mills his wheat at 4am each morning as the baking day begins. The results are delicious and the staff is very friendly.We sampled 6 or 7 kinds of bread and bought sandwiches and baked goodies. You can't go wrong here. Different breads are baked each day of the week. And my wife loved their cinnamon buns.If we lived in Jackson Hole, we would definitely return often.
Bozeman, Montana
“Over priced.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Two half sandwiches, tasted good but spent $13.00 no pickle, chips etc.
I know it's "Jackson, but really?"

• Visited May 2013

“Soup and sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I had half of a cowboy Cobb on multigrain bread, my husband had the roast beef on wheat. The soup was chicken,rice and potato. Everything was delicious. They bake the bread daily.

Visited April 2013
Green Cv Spgs, FL
“Cinnamon bread to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The only thing we bought here was their cinnamon bread, warmed it for breakfast it was so delicious. I'm sure they have other goodies this was all we had.

Visited March 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“Refreshing daytime visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Visiting from Phoenix, AZ, and on an off day from skiing, I ventured around the town of Jackson to shop and take photos. I accidentally ran in to the Great Harvest Bread Co. My lunch there was the highlight of my day (besides my shopping trip at the Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum), The staff were friendly and accomodating and the food was delicious. I asked for a half dozen of Dakota Whole Wheat Bread rolls (made on Wednesdays) instead of the package dozen, and boy, did I make a mistake! The rolls were gone in one evening with just 2 people! Very nice touch to the town of Jackson. Leaving day after tomorrow but mill most likely visit there twice before then!

• Visited January 2013
Center Point, Iowa
“Big portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Sandwiches were big but average quality. Good service but Jackson priced so expect to pay for what you get. Easy location right off the square.

• Visited December 2012