“The Highlight of Our Trip”

Buffalo Roam Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Connecting You to the Wonders of Wild Places! We specialize in small group and private scenic and wildlife tours of Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, leaving out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Let us guide you to experience the awesome beauty and power of nature. Come awaken to a deeper connection to the environment and to yourself. Bring your spirit of adventure and fun. Be prepared to be amazed. Since 2012 we've guided thousands of amazing people in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, connecting them to the wild and beautiful Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. We hire outstanding guides who hold a deep passion for the parks and who love sharing their knowledge and experiences with our guests. We get outstanding reviews online as well as in person from one satisfied customer after another--we love what we do!
Reviewed August 9, 2014

What a great experience we had with Matt. How do you satisfy a party of 10 for a 12 hour day? Hire this company for your tour of Yellowstone. Everything was done first rate and it seemed that Matt timed everything perfectly. We avoided bad weather when needed to, we saw all the types of wildlife we wanted to and we viewed so much of the beauty that Yellowstone has to offer, especially when only doing a 1 day excursion. Matt has an extensive knowledge of the facts and history about Yellowstone and it truly added to the experience. This did not feel at all like the long day it was. We are a tough group to please and Matt came thru with flying colors, highly recommend Buffalo Roam!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I took the all day tour of Yellowstone this past Saturday. It was outstanding! We had never before been to Yellowstone, and this tour allowed us to see the best parts of the park with the knowledge of an insider. I would highly recommend this tour company

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I took the twelve hour guided tour of Yellowstone National park with Buffalo Roam Tours. This was definately the highlight of my vacation. Matt is very knowledgable about the park, it's amimals and plant life. He has a way of making everything fun and exciting. I never lost interest over the entire twelve hour trip. I thought the pricing was very reasonable for a small intimate tour. There are cheaper tours available, but you don't get the one on one attention you receive from Baffalo Roam Tours. I would definately take this tour again if I am ever in the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The title was what my 7 year old told our guide, Matt following our visit. I guess you cannot ask for a better endorsement. My family (2 boys 7 and 5, my wife and I) had an absolutely amazing two days with Buffalo roam. We visited all of the best parts of Yellowstone. Matt kept the tours interesting for our young boys with great stories, facts, maps, cool games (Roadtrip BINGO, cash cab, etc), and all manner of pelts, claws, and rocks to hand out. In addition to the kid-friendly facts and figures, Matt also made sure the adults were entertained with harder science and additional stories about each area we visited. During our visit we saw all types of wildlife to include Buffalo, Grizzly Bears, Elk, Deer, Pronghorn, tons of birds, lots of crawling critters, and even a swimming muskrat! Our boys were over the moon. We also were able to see all of the amazing geothermal features to include one that is a bit off the beaten path nicknamed "Thumper" that we would have never found on our own. The vans were clean, fully stocked with snacks, drinks, and binoculars. I cannot recommend Buffalo Roam enough - you will not be disappointed with the knowledge, professionalism, and overall service provided by Matt and his team - worth it at any price.

As a side benefit - Matt also has great stories about his time living in Europe and working in some of the world's finest restaurants. You don't expect a Yellowstone guide to regale you with El Bulli stories - what a treat!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My family and I went on the Grand Teton/Yellowstone Park tour during the 4th of July weekend and it was the trip of a lifetime. I can’t say enough great things about our tour and our guide, Karyn. Yellowstone is enormous, so the tour focuses on the best attractions to make the most of the day. We saw breathtaking views, sites, and a wide variety of animals and it was fascinating to learn about all of it. Karyn is so knowledgeable about the parks that her narration throughout the day made our tour educational and fun. And since we were visiting the park during the busiest time of year, it was so helpful to travel with a guide who knew where to park, find the shortest lines, know where all the bathrooms were, and spend the least amount of time sitting in traffic, which was a huge time saver and allowed us to maximize our visit. The tour is a bit pricey but well worth the personal attention you get from your own private tour and the convenience of being able to relax and let someone else do the navigating. I highly recommend Buffalo Roam Park Tours. It was a fabulous experience we will never forget.