“Beginner 1hour snowshoe hike”

Hole Hiking Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Knowledgeable local naturalists for hiking, backpacking, wildlife tours, and winter snowshoe and ski trips.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My sister-in-law & myself went on the Hole Hiking Experience excursion.
Approximtely 1 1/2 hour of snowshoeing & the remainder was wildlife viewing. We are both southern girls and had never snowshoed.
Our guide , Alan, was considerate of our inexperience and lack of knowledge. We had a wonderful, memorable, and enjoyable first time
experience. I have decided snowshoeing is my new winter time sport.
Kathleen

1  Thank Kathleen K

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day hike with Beverly and another hiker who joined us. We went to an area outside the park and away from the crowds which we would not have found on our own.was The scenery was fantastic and Beverly was very knowledgeable and easily made adjustments to the pace needed. The company was very easy to work with and answered questions online to help us choose which level was appropriate for our age and experience. It was well worth it and a major highlight of our trip to Grand Teton and Yellowstone.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We summited Jackson Peak, a solid day hike, and were led by our guide Alan who was outstanding. He not only was knowledgeable, friendly and highly experienced, but paced our hike perfectly. Jackson Peak is a great day hike because there are spectacular views of the Gros Ventre and Teton mountain ranges and while moderately demanding physically (you do have to climb about 3500 feet from the Trail Head) it is not technically difficult. The Hole Hiking Experience organized everything - lunch, water and pick up/drop-off at our hotel - and did so perfectly. A truly memorable day.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I highly recommend this company. I had difficulty with the high altitude and had to take many breaks. Our leader saw my difficulty and would stop and explain everything around us. She never brought it to anyones attention and I didn't feel singled out. There were 3 in my group and the other group had 3 people also. We had a GREAT time.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were 2 families (4 adults & 8 teenagers) hiking with our guides: Beverly and Daria. We drove to the southern Tetons (away from the crowds) to follow a 6-hour trail at 1000 feet elevation. Beverly was very informative and taught us about the plants and geology of the area. Daria kept the younger teenagers entertained at the glacial lake, showing them salamanders and other curiosities of nature. They packed a tasty and nutritious picnic lunch for all of us which we enjoyed by the lake. Both were excellent guides who made sure that we were happy and satisfied with our half-day adventure. Definitely worth it!