Open today: Closed

Reviewed October 4, 2018
Robert C
Jackson, Wyoming
via mobile

All reviews alpine slide ropes course ski lift the coaster day pass chair lift bungee trampoline per ride chairlift ride miniature golf flying squirrel summer activities jackson hole zip line fun ride great fun a lot of fun
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

The treetops adventure is a blast, quite challenging and a great way to spend the afternoon. Plan to spend around 3 hours to get the full experience. It was my 3rd time, and I look forward to doing it again.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Snow king was a blast! Ropes course was crazy fun and cowboy coaster was fast!!! Awesome stuff! Highly recommend for couples and families

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband and I took the Cowboy Coaster together. We laughed like crazy all the way down. We never put the brakes on and really got a thrilling ride. Be sure to take time to look around. The view is wonderful.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We went on the coaster together (two adults) and wish we would have gone separately mainly because we were just too big. But, we still really enjoyed it. We also did the alpine slide and enjoyed it too. We hadn't ever done anything like this before, but we really enjoyed this and would do it again. You should do it if you haven't ever done it!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We recently spent an entire day at Snow King Mountain. It was our first time visiting Jackson and wanted to do something fun. We have been riding on Alpine slides for over 20 years so we wanted to see how good the Snow King Alpine Slide was in comparison.

The Cowboy Coaster was super fast and extremely fun. I ended up doing that ride more than any other. The Alpine Slide was longer than any other I had ridden and most people were on the Coaster so there wasn't much of a wait (if any) for the Alpine Slide.

The treetop adventure was amazing. It took our group three (3) hours to complete the course. Our son went all the way through the Black Diamond course. The treetop adventure had activities for the smaller kids which was very nice. The course really challenged us as individuals and was very enjoyable.

The on-site restaurant served good food and wasn't priced too high.

Overall, we will go back again when we are in Jackson. We had so much fun.

Pros:
Cowboy coaster is a blast.
Alpine slide is long and not very crowded (when we were there).
Treetop adventure was one of the best high-ropes courses I have been to.
The facilities were well kept.
The staff was friendly.

Cons:
The price is way too high for individual rides. We are glad we went for the all-day pass.
The all day pass price is a little high.
It's a bummer when a slow rider gets in front of you on the Cowboy Coaster. We had to completely stop twice on the coaster due to a mom and her child stopping and going slow.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our family came here and had wristbands to participate in all of the attractions. Every one of us had a great time. It was well worth it! Our youngest did the high ropes course and had a blast. We rode down the mountain several times on the sleds and wish we had signed up for another day. Next time we come to Jackson, we will make sure we do!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We weren't expecting much when we went back to the ski hill, but we we're looking forward to the Alpine Slide that we always do every trip to Jackson. Then, we saw it!
The Cowboy Coaster was a new addition to this great place.
We paid $20 bucks a piece, and it was so worth it!
We were grinning ear to ear afterwards, and couldn't wait to ride it again!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We spent the afternoon at Snow King riding the Alpine Slide and the Coaster, my wife and I had a great time! When in Jackson Wyo. make Snow King part of your plans for a fun day.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Cowboy Coaster could be potentially very fun! I was behind a Mom with her very young daughter who went very slow (which is understandable) but it ruined my ride.The driver can control their own speed..They have some sort of breaking system that is controlled by a computer or person that prevents collisions which is great for safety reasons...but I wish they would known by experience that this would happen and launch me several minutes later than they did so I could enjoy my very expensive ride! My wife and daughter had a great ride down. My suggestion is to wait until there is no one ahead of you for awhile.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I were exploring town and stopped by the Cowboy Coaster! The day was sunny and the crowd was slim. My fiancé sat behind me and was in charge of the brake as we flew around the mountain. It was a quick thrill!