“I returned for a month in the fall, after being here for the spring”
Review of Motel 6 Jackson

Motel 6 Jackson
Ranked #38 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Delray Beach, Florida
“I returned for a month in the fall, after being here for the spring”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This motel never ceases to amaze me in this area. If it were not here I would be unable to spend so much time in this magical place. It takes care of my needs at an affordable price.
I drove 2400 miles to get here and will continue to do so as long as I am able. America's most beautiful area. It is clean, with GREAT beds. I wish mine at home was as good.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Stephanie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Ohio
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to Jackson Hole several times and have stayed in high-end hotels out there up until a few years ago when my son, who lives in Jackson Hole, told me about Motel 6 being renovated. Now, the only place I stay when going to Jackson Hole is this Motel 6. I love how they have vinyl floor as opposed to carpet since I hate walking on dirty carpet. However, the shower is small, but the restroom area makes up for the small shower. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and you cannot beat the price for a clean comfy room. I'd definitely recommend this place. Like I've said, I have stayed at high-end hotels in Jackson Hole and for the price you cannot beat Motel 6. Beside, not only the place being clean and great price, when I'm in Jackson Hole why would I want to send a few hundred dollars a night for a room that I spend very little time in? Linda, the manger, is a very nice lady and always willing to make my stay a pleasant one. I already have my reservations at Motel 6 for next year's family trip.

Room Tip: For a few dollars more I get a room with a microwave and refrigerator. They also have a nice pool...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank meowmixthemex
FREMONT
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was worried after reading one earlier trip advisor review about the chemical smells in the room/linen but there was nothing like that in our room. There was no smell at all. It was fine.

Compared to other Motel 6 motels, we rate this one very good. Room was clean, functional...small, but roomy enough for 2 of us and a few suitcases. Big TV, good internet service for $3 a day.....fridge and microwave....ate well from the Albertson's Deli a very short drive up the road....$4.99 for complete meal. Used the fridge and microwave to have breakfast in our room. Motel was fully booked almost every day and yet we heard very little noise....a few voices here and there......very considerate guests !!!

I am very sensitive to mattresses and do need some softness so the mattress was too hard for me. Since we were staying 6 days, I wanted to be more comfy and satisfied myself with an eleven dollar egg crate top for the bed I bought at the Kmart up the street. It worked well and is easy to throw in the trunk for other times like this. I have had uncomfortable mattresses even in higher priced motels

We left the room every morning before 6 AM and didn't return until after sunset as we wanted to soak up as much of the beautiful Grand Tetons as we could. For being in the room so little, we appreciated the economical price compared to other places in Jackson. Oh, another thing.....we felt very safe there.....nice neighborhood and no people loitering around. Front office manager Sandra especially helpful. Very convenient to Grand Teton National Park.

I would definitely stay there again. And next time maybe bring my dog, although it is difficult to have a dog in the National Parks. Book early during peak times as this place is popular.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if stairs are a problem, get a ground level room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ANNMARIESFREMONT
Erlangen, Germany
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have been there for one night. Everything was as expected and we have no bad things to report. The rooms are small but clean. We'll stay there again if we will travel to Jackson in the future again...

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Motel 6 in Jackson is overpriced for a Motel 6, but in Jackson it is the best deal I could find for a night's stay. The hotel was clean and in great condition. The room was very efficiently designed and comfortable. The lady at the registration desk, I guess she is the owner, was extremely nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Make your reservation early. It is popular.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Typical Motel 6 - not one of their updated properties. Over $100 due to being in Jackson? but still cheapest hotel I could find near Grand Tetons. And booked solid. On outskirts of town - short drive to restaurants/shopping. Half hour to Teton Visitor center.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank caztrish
north carolina
Reviewed September 26, 2013

sparse contemporary style, very comfortable bed & amazingly quiet. I was uneasy when we arrived and a group was outside of a room, eating dinner & talking loudly. But inside our room, we could not hear them at all!! Most reasonable price for comfortable good night's sleep before getting up to be at airport at 5 am. Only about 12 min to get to airport. Lovely pool in courtyard but we arrived to late to try it.

Room Tip: this is not a luxurious place, but practical. I wouldn't want to stay 3 or 4 nights b/c it does...