“Descent Thai Food !!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Teton Thai Plate
Ranked #29 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Descent Thai Food !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place is located right on the main Cache Street. The restaurant is tucked away in back where there is outdoor sittings only. The seats are not very comfortable - plastic/metal chairs. Approximately 15 tables. We ordered two dishes pineapple fried rice with shrimps for US$15.00 and Pad Thai with chicken for US$14.00. The fried rice was good but the Pad Thai was too soggy - too much sauce. But overall the food is descent for the area.

• Visited August 2014

Irvine, California
“I don't understand the good reviews for this place...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I really don't understand how this place is so highly recommended. First, it is dirty to the point of disgusting. The bathroom rivaled a National Park Pit Toilet. There were dead flies on all the window sills, which probably hadn't been cleaned... ever? The kitchen also looked sketchy. Second, the food was greasy and not particularly good. I've had Thai food in many cities (Philly, San Francisco, LA, etc.), and almost all of it was better than this place. I would not recommend this restaurant at all. Maybe it is good for Jackson, but apparently that ain't sayin' much.

Marlboro, New Jersey
“Rude owner wouldn't let me order spicy food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a spicy curry and the, I'm assuming, owner came out to argue with me that the food would be too spicy for me. I insisted that I like the food spicy and he kept arguing. Even my dad said to the owner that I eat spicy food all the time and the owner wouldn't let go until I ordered it a 'spicy level' lower. It was very rude that he even came out to tell me what I would and wouldn't like, plus the food was just hot and not as spicy as I liked it! I ended up putting 3-4 more spoonfuls of chili peppers in. Then when we asked for chopsticks, they only have them to my asian mother and not to any of the 'whiter(??)' people. Very rude to assume so much and tell someone what they should and should not order

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In the heart of Jackson Hole: Outside Dining, Classic Thai Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

day one I had the yellow Thai curry, one of my favorite Thai dishes. It was spot on as I've had it so many other places. My son had the beef salad which can be ordered at a heat level of between 1 and 5. We split both their rib & a spring roll w/peanut sauce appetizer, both on the money. I couldn't help but notice their rib sauce was one I've never had and was very very good.
Day two we both had the beef salad level 2 & spring rolls, a very satisfying and refreshing meal if you're eating in between hikes or any other outdoor activity as we were.
Day three(our last full day in Wyoming) we went back a third time for lunch after our 3 hour morning mountain hike. What were we craving? More beef salad, this time level 1 heat(the lowest) & more spring rolls with peanut sauce.
Summary: Looking for a nice eat inside experience, this is not the place. Willing to eat outside and enjoy classic Thai food, look no further and eat here.
Oh, and I believe their hours are 10am to 10pm

Sunnyvale, CA
“Affordable and decent Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great service and decent thai food esp if you are sick of eating steaks, ribs and hamburgers. Best part was BYOB. Very nice family run place. Don't expect luxury but expect good food.

Visited July 2014