“Best Burgers in Wyoming”
Review of MacPhail's Burgers

MacPhail's Burgers
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are now open for the Summer season!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Burgers in Wyoming”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

McPhails is a family tradition! The burgers are Fabulous! and the fries are addicting - I always order 1/2 regular fries and 1/2 sweet potatoe fries because I love them both! My sons, UNC college students have been waiters at McPhails in the summer - Bruce, the owner is very welcoming and treats his employees like family! Everyone at McPhails enjoys interacting with the customers - Great food in a Welcoming Friendly atmosphere!

• Visited July 2014
Bruce B, Owner at MacPhail's Burgers, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
mchj2014,
We (my wife, son and I) were honored to have your sons work with us this summer. They made a lot of people happy this summer providing friendly service and delivering delicious food.

We wish them the best in their senior year of college and hope they come back to visit Jackson Hole and us again.

All the best!!

gainesville
“Best Fries”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We purchased lunch to go on our last day in Jackson after reading other Tripadvisor reviews. What a good decision. We sat at the counter while we ordered and waited to receive our food. The service was extrodinary. Friendly and helpful above and beyond. The feel of the restaurant was like an old fashioned diner. The burgers are cooked to order so it is not fast food yet worth the wait. Our burgers came with fries and a special dipping sauce that was tasty. The sweet potato fries would be worth returning to Jackson for. The portions are not small but neither is the price. I found it to be well worth it.

Visited June 2014
Bruce B, Owner at MacPhail's Burgers, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
27lovetotravel,
We (my wife, son and I) are thrilled that you enjoyed our burger meal - fresh ground certified Angus beef (grass feed), fresh baked buns and fresh cut fries (Idaho's best and real sweet potatoes, not yams).

Please come back and visit us again.
Salem, Alabama
“I didnt order a burger...”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had the chicken sandwich -- and it was delicious! The fries are the best and they serve them with a special dipping sauce that I could just sip up with a straw :-) my husband and son did have burgers and they gobbled them up. The amount of food in each dish is way more than enough.. I was sad we were headed out of town and I couldnt take a doggie bag. oh and we loved eating out on the patio.

• Visited August 2014
Bruce B, Owner at MacPhail's Burgers, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
alilspunk,
We (my wife, son and I) are so happy that you discovered and enjoyed our grilled chicken sandwich - we cal it "The Clucker" - thank you for your kind words.

In our opinion there is nothing worse than dry chicken - to ensure against that we serve only FRESH chicken (not frozen) that we marinate for 48 hours (the combination of which delivers delicious tasting and juicy chicken) - then we serve it on a wheat ciabatta bun with FRESH cut fries (Idaho's best and/or real sweet potatoes, not yams) with homemade dipping sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion and half a kosher deli dill pickle.

When you and your family back in town please back come back and se us again.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best burgers and fries”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

If you like a good burger or fries (sweet potato or regular), do yourself a favor and go here. We went two nights in a row. The owner was really nice, the portions were VERY generous and the food was excellent. We chose to call in and take our food to go, but the atmosphere looked fun. Folks in Jackson tend to close relatively early in the eve (8:30 or 9 pm) so keep that in mind.

• Visited June 2014
Bruce B, Owner at MacPhail's Burgers, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Junodee,
Thank you for your kind words - we (my wife, son and I) are thrilled that you enjoyed our food two nights in a row - there is no higher complement to us than guests like you that come back to enjoy our food and hospitality.

We hope that when you are back in Jackson Hole that you will come back and see us again.
“Awesome People and Food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

McPhail's is a must place to dine for burgers. We took our family of four and we all had exceptional meals. 1 salad, 1 hot dog, and 2 Bison burgers that were wonderful. And to make the experience even better, the restaurant is family owned and the owner's son served us with the best service we had while in Jackson Hole. The owner was gracious enough to talk with us for about 15-20 minutes (it was early dinner time so not yet very busy) and he gave us a map of the area with a presentation and outline of great places to visit, things to do, and places to eat. It was like having a travel agent at dinner. We were so grateful and his advice was excellent. We had a great experience at McPhail's and give it our highest recommendation.

Visited July 2014
Bruce B, Owner at MacPhail's Burgers, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Geocollins,
We (my wife, son and I) are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your Buffalo burger meal - it took us a year to fine the best 100% bison beef (not cross breed with heifer cow) - it warms our hearts when guests like you enjoy it.

We hope our suggestions for fun things to do and places to go in Jackson Hole made your trip more enjoyable.

Thank you for your kind words and please come visit with us again.