We stayed at this motel for five days in June 2014. This is a wonderful, wonderful motel and we will definitely be staying here again when we come back to Jackson Hole! The room was very clean and kept up. We had a queen bed and two bunk beds, which was perfect for our family of four. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a pool, which was great because our kids love to swim. Just be advised that the pool is outdoor and it does rain a lot in Jackson, even in the summer. But we had a great stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY