we went leaf peeping through palisades, id on the way to Jackson hole. palisade area has the most beautiful leaves. we had passed pony express numerous times concerned over noise at the y intersection where it sits but we tried it. nice bed with bonus bunkbeds, large closet, fridge & microwave. the bathroom area was small but honestly, how much time do you spend in the bathroom. the hosts were awesome even showing us the room & asking if there was anything we needed & inviting us back. buddy, the office dog is very sweet & helps lessens puppy withdrawal. our concern about traffic noise was unfounded & short walk to sidewinders, a great local watering hole. oh yeah, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY