We arrived in Jackson without a reservation and the Information Centre found us some very modest hotels at exceptionally high prices. We came across the Pony Express when we were about to give up and leave Jackson. The room offered very good value and our comfy room contained a double and 2 bunk beds. We had a fridge and microwave and there was a large supermarket diagonally opposite. Plenty of hot water and free wi-fi which was a pleasant surprise after having to pay for the wifi in Yellowstone. Small outdoor pool.The owners were very friendly and had very accurate advice about the best places in the Grand Tetons for animal sightings. The location is ideally positioned for entering the park via the Moose Wilson Road. The only down side is that there is no breakfast available. Jackson is a very busy, expensive town and I would not recommend arriving without a reservation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY