“Best massage therapist I've found”
Review of Bliss Bodywork

Bliss Bodywork
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for the best massage experience in Jackson Hole, you've come to the right place. Bliss Bodywork was created to support you in living your best life. The Jackson lifestyle begs for massage and self care. We live here, we get it. We understand the toll that playing in Jackson takes on the body. We also know how to undo the physical stress of all the play. We work with everyone from the athlete to the weekend warrior to the stressed out mom. We offer a variety of skills and techniques from injury rehab to energy work to melt and free the body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I visit Jackson once a year and every year I make sure to see Stevie at Bliss Bodyworks. The first year I found her because between traveling and hiking and white water rafting, I had horrible back spasms and pain. 90 minutes with Stevie and not only was I able to enjoy the rest of my vacation but I felt amazing. Other trips, I've had massages with her to relax and get rid of the regular stress and aches. This year, I managed to break my hand and required surgery on it. I came to Stevie two days later because between the accident and holding my body in an unusual way, every muscle in my back and neck was shot. Thanks to Stevie, I can now move and enjoy the rest of my vacation. I haven't found a massage therapist as good at home or in any of my other travels. I highly recommend her. Oh, and don't forget to ask her to use her special oil. It's an extra $10 but works miracles and is totally worth it!

Date of experience: August 2017
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It is always such a pleasure to see you. I can't wait till our paths cross again....and until we collaborate together! :)

All reviews
"athletic"
"vacation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2017

If your looking for an amazing intuitive massage or other healing sessions, Bliss bodywork is the place to go. Owner operated and orchestrated.... there are no surprises, you know your practitioner isn't new to massage. The environment is peaceful, clean, harmonious and filled with good energetics, not to mention the beyond 5 star massage from the Owner.

Date of experience: July 2017
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to (finally) get to work with and know you! I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Stevie works magic with her hands. She found places I didn't know were in need of work. I feel so much better after seeing her that I owe it to myself to go more often.

Date of experience: March 2017
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

The Greatest Massage!! This massage was a powerful one for me. I received meditation and energy benefits as well feeling all the aches and pains in my body melting away. Stevie does amazing work!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for writing this lovely review! I'm grateful. :) It was an honour to work with you and I'm thrilled you got so much from the work.