Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Truly the best massage you’ll ever have

I booked a “fix it” massage with Stevie last minute on her very convenient online booking system... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018
NatalieD2243
via mobile
Unbelievably Effective Healing Massage!

I have been going to Physical Therapists and other massage practitioners for years to treat... read more

Reviewed January 18, 2018
John H
New York, New York, United States

All reviews fantastic massage deep tissue massage stevie masseuse tension therapeutic athletic vacation
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Stevie works magic with her hands. She found places I didn't know were in need of work. I feel so much better after seeing her that I owe it to myself to go more often.

Date of experience: March 2017
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

The Greatest Massage!! This massage was a powerful one for me. I received meditation and energy benefits as well feeling all the aches and pains in my body melting away. Stevie does amazing work!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for writing this lovely review! I'm grateful. :) It was an honour to work with you and I'm thrilled you got so much from the work.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

Bliss Bodywork team is fantastic! The deep tissue massage truly cures my aches and pains. I am always ready to dive back into my Jackson Hole activities after a session at Bliss Bodywork.

Date of experience: November 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Thank you so much for your amazing review!! It is always such a pleasure to work with you! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Bliss Bodywork works magic! I've never had such a great massage and as an athlete who has had several injuries over the years, that is a lot. My whole body feels so much better! Go for the 90 minutes or longer. You won't be sorry! PS. All the massage therapists are amazing!

Date of experience: May 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! It is always such a pleasure to work with you and I'm so pleased the work is making such a difference. :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were on our Wild West adventure when we stopped in Jackson for a couple of days. After 7 days on the road and a stressful job, my neck and shoulders were screaming for help. Stevie was absolutely amazing and (I even added an extra 30 min) and I floated out of her studio feeling energized, a foot taller and ready to tackle the rest of our trip. Thank you again for everything and for having an easy to use appointment tool!

Date of experience: June 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! It was such an absolute pleasure to work with you! I look forward to working with you in the future and seeing what we can create!