“Total bliss!”
Review of Bliss Bodywork

Bliss Bodywork
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for the best massage experience in Jackson Hole, you've come to the right place. Bliss Bodywork was created to support you in living your best life. The Jackson lifestyle begs for massage and self care. We live here, we get it. We understand the toll that playing in Jackson takes on the body. We also know how to undo the physical stress of all the play. We work with everyone from the athlete to the weekend warrior to the stressed out mom. We offer a variety of skills and techniques from injury rehab to energy work to melt and free the body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Bliss Bodywork works magic! I've never had such a great massage and as an athlete who has had several injuries over the years, that is a lot. My whole body feels so much better! Go for the 90 minutes or longer. You won't be sorry! PS. All the massage therapists are amazing!

Date of experience: May 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! It is always such a pleasure to work with you and I'm so pleased the work is making such a difference. :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

All reviews
"athletic"
"vacation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were on our Wild West adventure when we stopped in Jackson for a couple of days. After 7 days on the road and a stressful job, my neck and shoulders were screaming for help. Stevie was absolutely amazing and (I even added an extra 30 min) and I floated out of her studio feeling energized, a foot taller and ready to tackle the rest of our trip. Thank you again for everything and for having an easy to use appointment tool!

Date of experience: June 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! It was such an absolute pleasure to work with you! I look forward to working with you in the future and seeing what we can create!

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

We were driving through Jackson on a road trip and after thousands of miles in the car I was needing some tlc. I found Stevie's place online and booked an appointment with her based on the incredible reviews that people had left. I typically get at least 2 massages per month so I would say that I have a good idea of what a good massage is, and hers was excellent! I came in for a deep tissue and we established that I had actually came in for that but primarily a Reiki energy work. I had never experienced anything like that before and was very delighted and intrigued. Stevie was very friendly and thorough and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed in her presence. I would recommend her and her business to any and everyone and will definitely be in touch in the future.

Date of experience: May 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to get to work with you! I very much look forward to our paths crossing again soon. :)

Reviewed February 8, 2016

I went to get a massage from Stevie. She has a very comfortable and pleasant studio. The massage was very good and did it's job

Date of experience: January 2016
BlissBodywork, Owner at Bliss Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed the work and it was effective.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

I will submit to you that im prob not the best judge for massages, but from my limited experience, this was great! Really enjoyed it.

Stevie was very professional, friendly, etc. I went in for an issue in my neck that kept me from turning my head to the right all week. The chiro a few days ago didnt help, but Stevie performed miracles in the hour i spent w her. The results were nothing short of spectacular.

Highly recommend her with the utmost comfidence.

Date of experience: January 2016

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to see you the next time you're in town.