Expensive in an expensive area. Cancellation policy is basically, you lose all your money. Rooms clean, roomy, adequate, just standard hotel rooms except for cute western-y lampshades. Close to the center of town, but on the busier side which I did not prefer. Breakfast was cake donuts, mini muffins and fruit stacked up on a table in the lobby (plus coffee, tea, juice) - not very appealing, no place to eat. Coffee and tea are available 24/7. Indoor pool is ok. Computer available in the lobby. We had to ask for an ironing board, then pick it up ourselves, and it was just a tiny tabletop board. No microwave or fridge. This room was fine but not worth the extra price we paid compared to the no-frills Golden Eagle Inn on the quieter side of downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 135 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY