“Very accommodating and got me into fish” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JD High Country Outfitters

JD High Country Outfitters
Ranked #57 of 72 Tours in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1974, High Country Flies has been serving the needs of fly fishers in one of the great trout fly fishing Mecca's of the world for over 35 years.Our shop is centrally located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, on the town square. We are one hour south of Yellowstone National Park, one hour east of the Henry's Fork, one hour north of the Green River and just minutes from the Snake River and Grand Teton National Park. We have rebranded to JD High Country Outfitters, but have the same experienced staff and the outstanding gear to make your adventure memorable.
Los Lunas, New Mexico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Very accommodating and got me into fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Would definitely use them again. I had to start and end a half day early. They accommodated my timeframe. I swear 50+ fish rose to my fly. My excitement and let's face it, lack of skill only let me land a fraction of those. The guide was very friendly and obviously did his job right.

Visited August 2013