All reviewsjackson holegrocery storefire pitrendezvous bistroroom was cleanvery nice hotelparking lotbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastrooms are smallking roomwe've stayedoatmealhot tubcookiesin townstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I travel for work and have probably stayed in close to 100 Hampton Inns across the U.S. This property is probably number 2 just behind the Hampton Inn in downtown Chicago. The rooms were very nice and very modern with a large flat screen TV. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The only downside is that it is a little ways from downtown, but nothing a five minute drive couldn't cure. I would highly recommend this property.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasTrecker
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for your kind words!

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and as a fellow business traveler, I couldn't agree more - Hampton's make being on the road, not so bad...the pillows are my personal favorite!

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn Jackson Hole over the many lodging options in the valley and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!

Heather Falk, Sales Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Totally refurbished, very nice rooms. Maybe a bit tight on space with the built ins but still a comfortable room.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Dhgison
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you for your kind words!
We too are very excited about our property and the many amenities we have to offer our Guests!
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip and appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn Jackson Hole over the many lodging options in the valley.
Heather Falk
Sales Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Jackson Hole for 2 nights. We had a great time. The hotel is newly converted into a Hampton (so I was told by the front desk person) and the renovations are wonderful. We had breakfast at the hotel each morning, which was very pleasant. There is a really cool Swim Spa that my wife and I enjoyed one evening. The staff that we came in contact with were all very nice. Check in and Check out were smooth. We were in Jackson Hole to go fly fishing and this hotel was in a great location. I don't think that the rate that we paided for two nights in Jackson Hole was out of line for the area. We could not have found a nicer property for the money we spent. Our overall vacation was great and if we are ever back in Jackson Hole again, we would stay at the Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind words!
We too are very excited about our recently renovated property and the many amenities we have to offer our Guests!
So glad to hear you enjoyed the whirlpool - it is quite large and children like to swim in it! : )
We hope you'll come back to Jackson to continue your fishing journey - be it on the Snake, Buffalo Fork, Hoback or Grays River - there's always a big fish to be caught here!
See you soon!
Heather Falk
Sales Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed 3 nights. The hotel is nice, although the duvet covers are very itchy. At 7:30 in the morning, housekeeping is already cleaning the hotel. Why can't they wait for guests to check out before they begin cleaning? Plus, the breakfast people literally close the doors on breakfast whether people are done getting their food or not. The breakfast lady was always grumpy, and complaining about so many guests. My advice: go ahead and stay here, just skip breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012
Bill D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you for your review. Your feedback will help us to do better. I have spoken with the housekeeping department about your comments. We are going to change our morning routine a little to reduce the potential noise from getting started in the morning. I have also spoken with the breakfast team about this comment.

Again, thank you for your comments, and thank you for staying with us here in Jackson. We hope you will come back for another visit and let us know how we're doing.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was probably the tightest Hampton I've ever stayed in. My family of four felt a bit cramped since there was probably only a few feet from the beds to the wall. Aside from that everything else was pretty good. The shower had excellent pressure, wifi signal was strong, TV was a large LCD with good channel selection, breakfast was your typical Hampton style (omelets, hash browns, bacon (only on Saturday), juice, bagels, etc.) which my kids always love. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

I think Hilton might have been better served to just start from scratch instead of taking over the Point Inn Suites. Especially when they are charging close to $200 per room. Next time I will plan further in advance to try and grab a room at the nearby Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CoronaKidz
Bill D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the honest feedback. We did close the hotel for almost 6 months to fully renovate the hotel. I am also glad to hear that our staff made your stay enjoyable. Again, thank you for your comments, and thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn - Jackson Hole.