Breathtaking views, fabulous restaurant, lovely pool. I have stayed three times at Spring Creek, twice in a townhouse, and this past summer in a large villa.
The villa was beautiful, but not worth $2200.00 a night; at that price there should be notable attention to detail, impeccable service, and no excuses made if a problem is discovered. When we arrived we found a clogged toilet in one bathroom, a broken shower hose in another, and half-filled tissue/toilet rolls in each bathroom. Maid service the next day had not arrived by 3:;00, and when I called I was told that the resort had been very busy. The man who brought a late paper which we had ordered told us that there was a change over of staff, because of college kids leaving. Plan accordingly: don't book when there is a convention staying at the resort, (restaurant will be full too) and try to avoid the end of summer turnover.
I would willingly pay for the gorgeous views, but would not rent the villa again, as it I think my expectations were set pretty high for so expensive an accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our luxury resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Condominiums, or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks, or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination luxury resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek resort is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY