It's funny, in reading many of the other reviews - everyone seems to love the place despite the sometimes spotty service--
I feel the same way - restaurant and front desk service were less than the best and we had some waits, but the absolutely incredible Teton views and fresh air and rustic ambience made me forget the small annoyances.
Some of the reviewers have mentioned noisy downstairs condo units; we did not have that issue because we were in a "one-level" Harvest Dance condo - two bedrooms and two baths- vaulted ceilings (as there was no upstairs unit,) two wood-burning fireplaces, and it had its own wood porch with full Teton views. It felt like we were in our own little cottage, even though it was attached to another unit. In walking around we noticed that there were only a few of those, (maybe 3 or 4?) but we heard no noise from our neighbors, and will be sure to request this type when we go again. And we will go again!!! Missing Spring Creek and Jackson Hole already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our luxury resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Condominiums, or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks, or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination luxury resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek resort is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY