All reviews granary restaurant horseback riding amazing views of the tetons wildlife safari wood burning fireplace jackson hole grand tetons bedroom condo hour ride bison hot tub rustic feel sleigh ride full kitchen shuttle service teton village in town
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We spent one night here recently with family who have stayed here several times. Our experience was uneven: poor customer service, nice accommodations, some high points and some room for improvement. It’s a bit of a drive up from the downtown area.. The views in general are outstanding, although the view from any particular room may or may not be great. Ours, facing a pond, was pleasant but not spectacular. Check in was problematic. We arrived about an hour before check in time of 4. A woman at the desk unapologetically told us of the official check in time, assured us that the room certainly would be ready by 4 and almost certainly earlier and said she would call my cell phone. When I asked whether the assigned room was on the ground floor, she said she did not know. We waited in my sister’s condo (which, incidentally, was very nice and had a fabulous view of the mountains) but 4 came and went without a call. When I called to check, I was told they were busy and I would have to call back later. When I called back, I got another runaround. Eventually, we got keys, with no apology for inconvenience. Our room was nicely decorated in a rustic western motif. I had seen the complaints in reviews of dirty fireplaces; this wasn’t dirty at all, and the other furnishings were in good condition. I appreciated the refrigerator. It was too cold to go out on the balcony. The room was clean enough, but housekeeping should look under the beds sometime (which I unfortunately did when I dropped something). I would stay in the same room again. Check out was not friendly but gratefully was less time consuming than check in. I may or may not return.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank JJTOH
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Very good cabins set on top of the butte, good walks on either side of the butte with views of Jackson. The pool and hot tub were excellent, it also has a spa which we did not use.
The Grainer restaurant was good.
The horse riding and the cowboy bbq evening very good.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2017

my husband and I stayed 2 different occasions within a 10 days span. the grounds and service are top notch. staff was very accommodating and helpful with any questions or advice. the concierge helped us setup 3 side trips. fishing with Jay, a dusk wildlife trip with Dawson and a balloon ride.
the first condo we stayed in was old and needed updates. leather furniture and carpets were worn and soiled. kitchen pots and pans could use a real update.
the 2nd condo was much nicer. still the leather furniture and carpets could use some TLC. we weren't in the condos much, mostly to fix breakfast and sleep.
the view from our condos was beautiful. the snow covered peaks were awesome.

Room tip: if you want the convenience of a small kitchen, this is your place.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ownerGM, General Manager at Spring Creek Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for your constructive comments. The staff and I are very proud of Spring Creek Ranch so comments such as yours allow us to make improvements where necessary.
Thank you for staying with us. We know there are many choices in the Jackson Hole area for our clients to choose from. We also know that Spring Creek Ranch is a special place and we enjoy sharing it with the world.
Sincerely

Stephen Price

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

The staff at the front desk were exceptional. What pleasant experience it was when I showed up and had some reservation snafus. The front desk clerk was so nice and pleasant. The room was quite the surprise with a cute living room with the real fireplace and a beautiful view and really comfortable bed in the bedroom. I absolutely will be back to enjoy the Spring Creek Ranch again

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
ownerGM, General Manager at Spring Creek Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for you remarks and for taking the time to write them. The staff and I are glad that you have a great visit with us at Spring Creek Ranch. We all look forward to your return.

Sincerely
Stephen Price

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

To start with the points, the location is absolutely gorgeous. The lodges are okay. Great beds.. clean-ish, eventhough we didnt get housekeeping for some reason.
The start was awful. Front office was rude, very stand off. When talked to they were unable to look up from their computer screens. It seemed like they were annoyed that we existed. After a few very unfriendly encounters, I made a comment about the service. From there on out they were friendlier.
The award winning restaurant was an absolute joke. Eventhough the food was really really good, here the service was extremely poor too. The manager was rude as well. It looked like the staff was overworked and done after the summer.

Trip type: Traveled with family