Ok first, yes, the rooms aren't super polished and are a little dated--we had some crumbling grout in the bathroom, etc. But it was spotlessly clean, and large. Loved the fireplace and THE VIEW. So gorgeous. Loved seeing elk from the room. Staff was super friendly, especially the concierge and most of the shuttle drivers (we didn't rent a car and found it easy to use the shuttles to get to/from skiing at teton village and to/from town of Jackson). The restaurant was delicious--if you get breakfast included, do it--so yummy! And the servers were all incredibly friendly and interesting. Also nice to have the amangani right on the same property, so you can drool over the lobby and think about how, even if their rooms are nicer, you're paying about $1k less a night for the same view! Was nice to have drinks and dinner over there, though--beautiful space. We booked a snowshoe hike with the naturalist, which was great, and did the winter wildlife safari (saw big horn sheep, moose, did sleigh ride through elk preserve). Wonderful to have these options. All in all, I'd definitely choose SCR again, even now having seen what's on offer at Teton Village and in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY