First, here is the best view of the Tetons you're going to get. But this is less a resort and more a managed condo development. We stayed in a nice three-bedroom condo with no air conditioning. The Granary is a first-rate restaurant. But the staff at Spring Creek was not as attentive as we expected, considering the price. The concierge booked us a full-day fly fishing through World Cast Anglers. It took three hours from the time we met the guide until we had lines in the water. To the concierge/angler's credit, we got an apology and a 30% refund, which helped to make it right. We probably would have enjoyed staying at the Four Seasons more, but we would not have had the magnificent view of the Tetons, which is worth a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY