Stayed over the summer for 11 days. Mislead by front desk over the age of the unit we were to stay in as the "newer unit" was last renovated in the 80s with a stove from the 1960s! Dangerous stairs in the unit went unaddressed by management despite two people falling down them and constant enquiries as to whether the stairs were code compliant. Restaurant worthy of only one visit other than for breakfast as tired and over-priced and room service quality was amongst the worst I have ever experienced. Overall the hotel needs a material and wholesale update from rooms to kitchen and is best summed up by the fact that the reception staff did not even bother to ask if we had enjoyed our stay despite being there for over a week as they either did not care what the answer was or more likely knew what it would be. Jackson is such a wonderful place that if you are visiting then don't diminish the experience by staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY