My wife and I stayed here recently and it was a wonderful stay. If your idea of a great hotel is a Marrriot this may not be your place, it's 'rustic-elegant'. The hotel is comprised of 4 unit cabins 2 up and 2 down, all with fireplaces, which we actually needed in July.
If you get the chance make sure you ask for a room with a view and not a pond room view, the views are no less than awe inspiring.
As you may see a dissatisfied reviewer the rooms have no Ac, given that there is practically zero humidity and the average July temp is ~80 it's really not needed. Unfortunately we were there it was the hottest week of the year and we needed to use the fan. But it didn't dampen our enthusiasm for the room. Truth be told the resort is a bit run down but it still didn't
Prevent us from fully enjoying our stay.
The granery was our stop for breakfast and if anyone called them small they must be used to eating at buffests. We found the service to be great and very quick. The food was excellent and enough to hold me over without lunch.
My wife rode a horse on property while I hiked, bringing us more incredible views.
All in all, even though the resort was a bit run down the views and comfort made up for it all. And we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and if we're back in Jackson we'll likely be back at SpringnCreek Ranch...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our luxury resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Condominiums, or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks, or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination luxury resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek resort is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY