We stayed here in a 2 bedroom condo. My reservation stated it was a "2 bedroom condo-sleeps 6" which was not accurate. There was a king bedroom with en-suite bath and another bedroom with 2 twin beds. A hall bath was present also. There was a concrete built-in sectional unit covered with cushions in the living room. That was the "sofa". There was no pull out sofa or Murphy bed.
Luckily we only had 4 adults staying here or it would have been a disaster.
The maid only left us 2 small bars of soap, one in each bathroom. So in the Master bath, there were 2 sinks and a tub and we had to move the soap back and forth. The toiletries were not replenished during our 2 night stay.
The kitchen was small but functional. Good to have a dishwasher! Plenty of utensils.There was a stacked washer dryer in a closet. Laundry soap was included which was nice.
There was a fireplace with plenty of wood but it was so warm during our stay we did not use it.
The view was fantastic. Location very convenient to get to Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY