My husband and I stayed at Spring Creek Ranch in February and it was beautiful! First and foremost, I need to complement the driving staff at Spring Creek Ranch. They were so accommodating bringing people back and forth from the airport, to town, and to Jackson Hole Ski Resort! The ranch sits high in the hills of Jackson and is about a 10 minute ride to town. The rooms, condos and house are all kind of spread out and some about a 5 minute walk to the ranch office. The Granary is the ranch's restaurant and it was wonderful! We ate breakfast and dinner there and stayed for cocktails in the bar area, too. The staff was very helpful and friendly. You could tell they enjoyed their job working at the Spring Creek Ranch. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Not very updated, but it was fine for us. Each room comes with a real wood burning fireplace! The only downside is it is very dry in the rooms. The altitude was a factor and the forced heat that blew in the rooms all night. I called housekeeping and asked for a humidifier and it helped a bit. Overall it was a great experience and I can't say enough how helpful the staff was! They also mentioned that summer it is very popular and it fills to capacity with visitors. It must be even more beautiful in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our luxury resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Condominiums, or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks, or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination luxury resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek resort is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, WY