“Nice ride”

Jackson Hole Trail Rides
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our guide was very friendly and the ride was fun. This company was very easy to get reservations with. The location is great and you can tie this in with visiting Jackson Hole resort.
The horses are easy to ride.

3  Thank Keely15

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The guide was very pleasant and friendly. She took us on a two hour ride up and down the slope. Horses were easy to ride. View was scenic. Our teenage kids had lots of fun. We had no prior experience riding horses but felt safe and entertaining. Now we are looking for other horse rides.

4  Thank DaveAmherst
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I went on a 2 hour ride on our recent holiday to Jackson Hole. Neither of us had ever ridden a horse before and were a little nervous at first. That quickly disappeared as we were in great hands with our guide Ariel and 2 very gentle horses. Probably fair to say, I did not really steer my horse, we just happened to be both going in the same direction. A great experience which I would recommend to anyone. Great views and photo opportunities along the way. Very pleased to see that when Ariel took our photo it turned our very well. The operation is very professionally run and the people were all very friendly and looked after us very well.

2  Thank John747_12
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had never rode a horse before so I was scared. We chose the 1 hour ride. I got a horse named Zipcode and he was so gentle and I barely needed to guide him because he knew the trail so well. Our guide was Trevor and he was SO friendly. He told us stories and asked about other parts of our trip and made it really fun. On the way we saw the sleeping cherokee formation in the mountains. After the ride we bought photos which were very high quality, i love them! Overall I wish I could go again and again.

1  Thank chevychickie2016
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having not ridden much at all and my husband having ridden a lot when younger we were in the capable hands of Tyler and Jenny and 2 lovely horses Bernie and I think my horse was called Bilbo.
Beautiful ride up the mountainside and my nervousness soon disappeared thanks to Tyler's chat and information about the area and how his Grandfather started the trail rides.
All in all a great way to spend an hour in good company and with beautiful scenery.

1  Thank kath095