“Excellent experience for a couple of greenhorns”

Jackson Hole Trail Rides
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Somehow we had both neglected to ever ride a horse, so being in the west seemed like a good place to make up for it!

We called ahead to ask if the was appropriate for our lack of experience & were assured that this was no problem, so the next day we arrived for the one hour ride. We were matched with horses that had a lot more experience than us, and it worked out just fine! Once I realized that the horse had no interest in falling down, I figured that I was OK!

We went up the switchback trails of the ski resort that afforded great views of the town & surrounding area. I chose to leave my camera behind because I thought I'd have enough trouble keeping myself upright, but wish I'd taken it!

Would reccomend to first timers-nice people, nice horses, and a good experience!

1  Thank goinmobile68

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We saw another persons review and couldn't believe that this company would only charge 55.00 for 2 hours. We made reservations and headed into Jackson's Hole. We are a family of four and everyone had a great time. We were pleasantly surprised as we headed up into a "mountain" side into a beautiful forested area.It was lovely seeing the flowers and local vegetation. Our guide, Clay, was attentive and funny. He answered our questions and made our experience a wonderful one. If you are looking for a great deal, wonderful time, and terrific memory maker...this excursion is it!

1  Thank Evenstarr1
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I went on the 2 hour morning ride and although the price was reasonable at $55, I recieved a discount as we were staying at the Snow King Resort. I was matched with a family of 3 plus our guideTyler...it was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. Everything was well explained and we were very gently "loaded" upon our horses. I have ridden a few times before, I and the first-timers were given very patient attention. It was a great experience and I would definitely go here again.

1  Thank Laura P