“Best Horse Ride Ever!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Best Horse Ride Ever!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We saw another persons review and couldn't believe that this company would only charge 55.00 for 2 hours. We made reservations and headed into Jackson's Hole. We are a family of four and everyone had a great time. We were pleasantly surprised as we headed up into a "mountain" side into a beautiful forested area.It was lovely seeing the flowers and local vegetation. Our guide, Clay, was attentive and funny. He answered our questions and made our experience a wonderful one. If you are looking for a great deal, wonderful time, and terrific memory maker...this excursion is it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Evenstarr1

Ider, Alabama
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful ride~”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I went on the 2 hour morning ride and although the price was reasonable at $55, I recieved a discount as we were staying at the Snow King Resort. I was matched with a family of 3 plus our guideTyler...it was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. Everything was well explained and we were very gently "loaded" upon our horses. I have ridden a few times before, I and the first-timers were given very patient attention. It was a great experience and I would definitely go here again.

Visited June 2012