“A First Rate, Professional Massage"”
Review of Profile Massage - ENSO Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Profile Massage - ENSO Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Profile's therapists are regarded as the most experienced in Jackson Hole. So, you'll walk out feeling better than you walked in. Massages and spa treatments have been specifically designed to give you tangible benefits by working closely with local physicians and healthcare professionals. Profile's therapists go through extensive training, have years of experience and are nationally certified. You can always expect an exceptional session. You'll find ample parking at their convenient location just off the town square in Jackson. With three, finely-appointed rooms they can accommodate up to five people at a time. If you're suffering from a stiff neck, soreness from mountain adventures or are feeling run-down from traveling, Profile's therapists will deliver the results you're looking for.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 25, 2011

There are so many good massage therapists in Jackson Hole! How do you choose one? Just before Christmas I decided to treat myself and saw an ad for Profile Body Massage. After speaking to Landon on the phone, I made an appointment, which he accomodated to fit into my odd schedule.. He did a very thorough intake and questioned me well regarding my likes and needs. His massage was easily one of the very best I have ever had. Very professional, and it was obvious he was totally focused on me and not thinking about the next client. Landon has a very soothing voice which added to the relaxing experience along with a very clean, pleasing workspace. He worked on me well over an hour. I spoke with him regarding an upcoming hand surgery and afterwards, he worked on my arm and neck and gave me great relief from the muscle pain and soreness. I would recommend Profile Massage to anyone and can’t wait to have him work on me again!

1  Thank JHLadyOfTheLake
ProfileMassage, Manager at Profile Massage - ENSO Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

Thanks for the great review, it's always nice to know that our clients appreciate us. Beyond giving you a great, relaxing massage, it's important to us that you leave with a tangible benefit. We work hard to have close relationships with your physicians so that we can provide you with a superior spa experience.
There are other therapists here as well. Mersadee specializes in reflexology, a specific hand therapy, that could really help you with your recovery from surgery. Next time you come in we should get the two of you working on that.

There are newer reviews for Profile Massage - ENSO Spa

Reviewed February 16, 2011

We stayed in Jackson at the Four Seasons, the spa there is beautiful with a great steam room, hot tub and outdoor pool. But, my massage didn't help me much. Sleeping in a strange bed always makes my neck cramp up. This time it happened with a vengeance, I could barely move and was in constant pain. A good massage usually helps. But, the spa at the Seasons is definitely a factory and has gone downhill in recent years. Last time we visited, Landon worked on me and did wonders. But, I was told he had moved and they couldn't tell me where he was. So, I did a little googling and found that he has his own practice in Jackson now. After he spent an hour massaging my neck and shoulders and can move normally again and the pain went away completely. I highly recommend seeing him. As a plus, they actually give a full hour massage here, the massage I got at the Four Seasons was more like 40 minutes. Go to a spa and sit in the pool, but if you want a great massage see Landon at Profile.

1  Thank HillaryKP

Thanks so much for your kind words. Landon is a great massage therapist, as are all of the therapists at Profile Massage. They're all highly trained, experienced, and most importantly, passionate about their work.
We've also recently moved into a new office with more treatment rooms. So, next time you come through town we can accommodate your whole family at once.
I hope your vacation was great and we're looking forward to seeing you again.