“Excellent, Professional Massage.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Profile Massage - ENSO Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Profile's therapists are regarded as the most experienced in Jackson Hole. So, you'll walk out feeling better than you walked in. Massages and spa treatments have been specifically designed to give you tangible benefits by working closely with local physicians and healthcare professionals. Profile's therapists go through extensive training, have years of experience and are nationally certified. You can always expect an exceptional session. You'll find ample parking at their convenient location just off the town square in Jackson. With three, finely-appointed rooms they can accommodate up to five people at a time. If you're suffering from a stiff neck, soreness from mountain adventures or are feeling run-down from traveling, Profile's therapists will deliver the results you're looking for.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been to Profile Massage several times and have had amazing massages. Landon is the principal I believe and I have had him each time. Skillful hands and attentive to pressure. He is very good at pinpointing and working on specific problems or complaints. I would recommend Profile Masage without reservation.

2  Thank mainegnome

Reviewed June 30, 2012

If you are looking for a quality massage therapist in Jackson, be sure to check out Profile! Landon was my therapist and I can definitely recommend him. My daughter and her friend also got massages from other therapists and all were fantastic

1  Thank TXCBCB
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Landon is a great therapist and will listen to your areas of concern as well as respect your level of comfort. While my fiance was in her 1-hour massage session, I was even able to get a good deal of work done (wi-fi access available, I believe, if you ask). Profile Massage is the place to go whether you are looking for a CMT to provide pain relief or just looking for a casual visit to unwind and relax. I highly recommend choosing them if you are looking for a high-quality and professional establishment in Jackson Hole.

2  Thank 5KaD
ProfileMassage, Manager at Profile Massage - ENSO Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the excellent review. If you're ever in Jackson to celebrate again drop in for some more chocolates!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Had a session with Landon. He pays attention to detail which really make the session therapeutic. Definitely worth paying him a visit. I get a lot of massages and he rates right on up there in the top 3.

1  Thank CraftyMamma