“Great place”

Cafe Boheme
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Local cosmopolitan hang out, owned/operated by French world traveler and climber, offering a great meeting space and delicious breakfast/lunch. Organic coffee.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My whole family loves this place...coffee, egg dishes in particular are great....they even have live music sometimes

There are newer reviews for Cafe Boheme

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to try cafe boheme out I believe in supporting local business. On top of that it was marketed as a french style cafe. Being from nyc and working at a real French bistro made me even noted thrilled. A last my experience was horrible, and didn't even get to try the food. The first sign should have been when the lady in front of me had to re- order her latte for what seemed to second or third time. Even then the two works were confused on her new order and I had to tell them what the other guest ordered. I listened in and over heard her say "the expresso tasted old and sour " to one of her friends . Which means either they left out too long or they need to check the shot time on their machine. I think it was left out too long. Due to the fact I stood there for no kidding 10mins with out acknowledgement of my presence. Being in my morning commute I left and head to the tried and true cocoa love.

3  Thank bmaurice45
salseraviajera, Owner at Cafe Boheme, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello bmaurice45.

I am sorry the job/lodging crisis currently happening in Jackson affected your opinion of my coffee shop.
The lack of affordable lodging is affecting almost every single small business in our area, it is a complete disaster for the service industry as we can not provide our visitors with the quality of service we would like to.
Before I saw your review and knowing that I had to hire inexperienced staff, without having the time it take to get them trained properly because even with the new hires we are still running at 1/2 what we need to make our business run smoothly, I already knew that unfortunately this would happen. Someone would have a bad experience and it would affect my business.
Sometimes, even when we do all we can and then more, it is not enough... My husband and I can really only work for 2 people each but then comes a time when we also have to rest...

I am sorry your opinion of the cafe is so bad, I am even more sorry that you did not get a chance to try our food or delicious organic, locally roasted cafe for yourself.

I am sorry I was not there that day to make you change your opinion... Sometimes we loose...

Hope you found what you were looking for during your stay in Jackson, knowing that most business are suffering from the same crisis, I feel bad for the whole town of Jackson, so beautiful and friendly getting a reputation of not having good service. I feel bad for all the exhausted business owner who are working night and days to make up for it and for all the great employees we still have that have to work three jobs to be able to afford a room in a shared house to be able to serve you... Or like myself have to live 45 minutes away to make ends meet.

It is a recipe for disaster...

Sincerely
Cathy Beloeil
The truly French owner of Cafe Boheme...

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We read about a little crepe cafe owned by a French woman and decided we would find it for Saturday morning. We opened the door to a very unassuming exterior and the sights and sounds delivered us to a thoroughly delightful morning. The fresh tea late' came in a variety of flavors and the crepe's could be sweet or savory. Local Huckleberry syrup accompanied the sweet crepes to top off the combination of fresh fruit and homemade whipped cream. We ate in the small but comfortable dining room serenaded by the live, balladeer. We didn't want to leave and can't wait to return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed at the Wyoming Inn and I was looking for a breakfast place close by, so we didn't have to drive to the town square area of Jackson. I was happy to find the Cafe Boheme from the reviews on tripadvisor. The cafe had a low key coffee house feel. You order at the counter and then they bring it to your table. We had the breakfast sandwiches. The sandwiches are very large and if you don't have a big appetite you could share one. The coffee was excellent as well.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Shared an omelet and crepes with my son who found this jewel on TA. The food was lovely, the atmosphere attractive for serious discussions going on, discretely, all around us. A nice treat for working person, visitor or resident. Great coffee and the baked goods looked sinful. Will go a lot now...