“Melt in your mouth crepes!”
Review of Cafe Boheme - CLOSED

Cafe Boheme
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Local cosmopolitan hang out, owned/operated by French world traveler and climber, offering a great meeting space and delicious breakfast/lunch. Organic coffee.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Melt in your mouth crepes!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

A warm atmosphere and friendly customer service are always the top priorities for me, and Cafe Boheme has both. I also like to support locally-owned businesses when I can. I had the orchid latte and a lemon crepe for brunch, and I think I've never been happier! I would definitely keep this cafe on your radar. I'll be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast Burritos and Crepes in town!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The vibe in Cafe Boheme is awesome, the owner of the Cafe, Cathy always makes time to chat with you and the rest of the staff is super nice and attentive. The food is delicious, I mean they serve the best authentic (real!) French crepes with fresh fruit and if you are more in the mood for a hearty meal, their burritos are literally to die for! ALL fresh ingredients and made with love!

I regularly like going here for a coffee and a croissant in the morning to do my work, or before I go skiing, I make sure to swing by for a tasty burrito that will keep me going for a while!
Their nightly events, such as open mic nights are great as well. Make sure not to miss this place when you are in town!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jes518
“Secret gem”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you want to kick start your day with a pozitive attitude and an amazing cup of coffee,acompaniate by an amazing breakfast, this the place to go to . Staff is always friendly, the muzician are great ...this place has been my gem for past three 3 years.....so check it out ....am happy to have a French caffe at 6000+ ft.

1 Thank nesterko
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Sensual Experience at Cafe Boheme in Jackson”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Taste buds tantalized, eye candy in photography, and ear candy in local artists performing live - Cafe Boheme is Art for the connoisseur . I love the Tortilla Soup, lemon crepes and Southwest Chicken Sandwich - slow food at its best. If you have to rush - go to Jack on the Rocks or McDraggled - Cafe Bo is meant for Friends, Food and Fun to be savored. Spend some time and meet Cathy who is a photographer, mountain climber, and world traveler - and a great cook of course!

1 Thank Singerleelee
california
“Best Latte in Jackson”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

They have great food... Wifi and just an awesome vibe! Not to mention, the best consistently delicious lattes!

• Visited March 2013