“O.A.R.S. - Jackson Lake - Grand Tetons!”

O.A.R.S. Yellowstone Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: O.A.R.S. Wyoming adventures include our "all in one" Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park Explorer, kayaking on Jackson Lake near Jackson Hole, kayaking on Yellowstone Lake in Yellowstone National Park as well as Snake River rafting. These scenic Wyoming adventure vacations transport you into the heart of the largest unspoiled wilderness in the continental U.S., to the shores and swells of its biggest mountain lake, and through the pristine habitat of some of the nation's largest animal populations. Our adventurous Wyoming itineraries offer rare experiences in both Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, via "easy-to-learn and handle" sea kayaks, by raft and on foot—by lakeshore, river and trail.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our family of 5 (kids aged 6, 10 and 13) decided to mix in the one night O.A.R.S. overnight trip in the Grand Tetons with our Yellowstone vacation. First, let me say that we are not an overly adventurous family and certainly not big campers. We'd never done anything like this. Also, we went in mid June and, being from Florida, found the weather to be horribly cold. Additionally, it rained! So, we were already well behind the eight ball heading into this adventure. That said, the O.A.R.S. team was incredibly professional, likable and fun. Our nervousness quickly evaporated, and all of my kids had a blast. The O.A.R.S. folks called all the right audibles, and really did everything they could to make sure we had a very enjoyable time. Our entire family wants to do another O.A.R.S. trip next summer!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My family is spread across the USA. We wanted a family trip that would be fun for everyone from age 7-67. The trip we planned was the 5 day Yellowstone/Grand Teton hiking,kayaking,&rafting trip. My family really had a great time! The three guides were terrific! They couldn't do enough for us. They even decorated our camp site on Grassy Island, and entertained us on the Fourth of July.
The food was well prepared and plentiful. We had another family with a son, the same age as our grandson, so they entertained each other.
The equipment ,such as tents and sleeping kits were first class, and in excellent condition. All of the guides were very knowledgable, and shared a bounty of information with us.
I would recommend is trip for families(and singles) who enjoy the outdoors, and do not need to have a buffet on the upper deck of a cruise ship to feel good.
The Shire Family

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a really great kayaking experience with OARS on Yellowstone Lake. We took the 9:30am tour near the geysers. The Guides were all very friendly and extremely helpful and accommodating. Beautiful scenery. Wore me out. I had to take a nap afterwards.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had an amazing kayaking experience! Ive kayaked many lakes but Yellowstone was amazing! We saw deer right on the shoreline! Seeing the lake geysers from the lake side was so incredible! The guides were very good at keeping the less experienced kayakers moving so they did not drag the rest of the group. Our trip was cut short on time due to an incoming wind and rain storm. However we saw all the attractions advertised and the kayaking in to beat the storm was an adventure in itself. I never felt safer. Booking this adventure was easy too! I did it right from the campground a few days before. The person I dealt with was professional and friendly. Cant wait to do another OARS trip!

1  Thank cyarnell
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We really enjoyed it! The people en-charged were very knowledgeable and friendly and we had a great time! Thanks