Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I had no idea what to expect since this was my very first time shooting a gun. Scott Austin was an... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Lisa V
Training for night pistol use

The stafff did a great job with the class. I learned a lot and enjoyed the staff. I would highly... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2018
kinseycornelius
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jackson
from $275.00
from $309.75
from $325.00
from $145.00
More Info
All reviews long range gun range gun club experienced shooters hand guns self defense ear protection jackson hole pun intended great instructor three hours learning how great fun learned how an amazing experience an absolute blast highly recommend this experience
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Excellent operation of this shooting range. All personnel were expert in both firearms and the"human interface" for members of our party who ranged from never having fired a weapon (and almost hostile towards the thought of it) to an experienced ex-military training instructor. All were made to feel comfortable, safe, and receiving a safe and well controlled experience. It felt empowering to those who were fearful and "just going along" with the desires of those who organized the day. We all had fun and my hitting an 800+ yard target with the long target rifle was particularly satisfying!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Rich R
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Took my 10 year old son to learn about the right way to handle firearms. Had the best experience. Steve is really great with kids in teaching them about gun safety and how to shoot the right way.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank J V
Reviewed September 28, 2018

If you like shooting, or would just like to try it, go and spend half a day on the Jackson Hole Gun Club 3 hour multi gun experience. Steve our instructor was friendly, made the whole thing massively fun, and provided the right level of shooting challenges for each person whether they were beginner or very experienced. My partner is a seasoned competitive shooter, but even he had to admit he learned some new things. The price is quite high but it's really justified by the one to one time of professional Instructors, the range facilities and the guns available. Go do it!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Our family had a fantastic experience with Tony. He was so knowledgable and really made us all feel comfortable and excited to learn! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Gregory J
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on our first shooting experience. Our guide Steve, was super fun, nice and had a great sense of humor. I got to shoot like 15 guns plus the .50 caliber big boy. Def recommend it for any visit to JH.

1  Thank esmolyansky79