“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #21 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Located South of Town Square. The Bird provides one of the most fantastic views in the greater Teton Valley, with panoramic mountain vistas offering a brilliant sunset. A favorite watering hole of local legend Colonel Angus, it is a neighborhood pub atmosphere with rustic wood interior. Great for all but beware, the late-night scene can get quite rowdy and may not be suitable for families with young children.The Bird prides itself in offering a unique "local" experience whilst offering great cuisine. Not the place to be pandered to but if you wish to let loose, eat right, and escape the standard tourist trap come on in!
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Friendly service, irreverent menu, good selection of beers, though I wish they had had more local ones. I had heard that the veggie burger was excellent and it was, but I wish it had had some kind of sauce. Appreciated the pool table and the fantastic views from the patio.

Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Great Wings”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Actually went here twice during my vacation last week, the first for lunch and then the second for dinner. The first time was burgers for both myself and my wife. I had the BBQ Burger and she had the Lissa (only part of name). Damn good. After a tour guide gave a strong recommendation for the wings, we went back the day before we left town. He was right. Nice and crispy with a lot of flavor. The classic medium buffalo sauce is hot enough for these wings. My wife said these were up there with the best wings shes ever had.

The service was good both times but I could see where it is interpreted that the servers are not all friendly. Great view off of patio as well.

It is worth the trip out of town to go to this place for the burgers and wings. I went twice to a place on vacation for food which I usually do not do.

• Visited July 2014
Westminster, California
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We are not locals, and found this on tripadvisor. It has a nice view..the service was not fast but was fine...It was the best burger I had on the trip! I was there with 8 people and we all loved our food. So while they are not overly friendly, I would still totally stop again if I traveled that way!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank lucy294
Star Valley Ranch
“Patio view is sweet!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Love the wings and turkey tueben. Service is consistently good. Live in Star Valley and it is my favorite on the way home stop.

• Visited May 2014
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Best meal and bar in Jackson”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

As we were leaving town, we came across this place (it was recommended) - SO GLAD we were able to make it. Quite worth the stop. Big menu and cold beer, excellent! View is great and staff is very friendly. Food is very good.

Visited July 2013